Saturday, December 11, 2010

[Youtube] Kajiura Yuki - Piano Medley (Last music video of 2010!)



Hey everyone ^_^

This is the last music video I will post for 2010! A vlog update will be coming soon.

So this is a piano medley of some of my favourite Kajiura Yuki songs. She's an amazing Japanese composer, responsible for a lot of amazing anime soundtracks, and projects such as FictionJunction and Kalafina.

The medley consists of the following songs:
- Fake Wings (.hack//Sign)
- Otome's Lullaby (My-Otome)
- Hime Star (My-HiME)
- Because I fell in love with you.. (My-HiME)
- Liminality (.hack//Liminality)
- A Song of Storm and Fire (Tsubasa Chronicle)

Nothing too fancy.. I'm not an expert pianist or anything lol.. towards the end it gets really sloppy.. ends quite abruptly.. oops =]

Anyway, hope you enjoy it!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ksimRMru4B8


0 comments:

Post a Comment