Monday, February 21, 2011

[YouTube] Justin Bieber - Baby (Korean Rendition)

Hey everyone!

So it's been a while since I've posted a video.. been quite busy with school =.=
I'm taking this one course about mobile robot programming and let's just say robots are a pain to work with.

Anyway! I've been wanting to write Korean songs for a long time (I have 2 originals done so far), but I thought I should start by posting a Korean rendition of an English song. I wrote the lyrics for this about a month ago, but never got around to doing the video.. and alas, instead of finishing my assignment early, I decided it was the perfect time to record a video ;)

So here it is. My Korean rendition of Justin Bieber's hit "Baby". It is not a translation, but a rendition =]
Hope you enjoy it ^_^



0 comments:

Post a Comment